Lunch and Learns
Need a great way to add value to your workplace benefits? We are known for offering educational workshops over your lunch hour or after work for employees of North Carolina companies, as well as to members of church groups and community centers. Rather than spending valuable weekend time attending similar workshops, you can drop in for an "info packed hour" while on your lunch break or right after work that can benefit your life!
Perhaps your fellow employees, church group or networking group would benefit from hearing our unique overview of how to best prepare for a home purchase or mortgage refinance? Please call or email us with your human resources representative's or group program director's contact information. We will schedule a free learning hour of your choice at your next event. Your group will gain valuable insight and inspiration. We have a vibrant personalities and energetic speakers. We can be reached by phone at (919) 539-9800 and by email at email@example.com.
To show our appreciation, we will offer you and everyone present a discount of $500 off of closing costs for the purchase of your home if our company is used when any of the attendees buys a home.
Learning Hour Topics
- Buying Foreclosure and/or Distressed Properties
- Real Estate Questions and Answers
- "Home Buying in the New Mortgage Market"
- “Home Buying and Selling w/ the $8000 Down Payment Assistance Program”
- "Introduction to Real Estate Investing"
- "The Do's and Don'ts of Improving Your Credit"
- "Sorting through Mortgage Options…Making the Smartest, Strategic Choice"
- "How To Decrease Debt and Increase Wealth"
- "Fiscal Literacy for All Ages...a Simple Class on Money Management"
- "Pros/Cons of Prepaying Your Mortgage"
- The Loan Relief Act... A Government Program that Works!