What are the advantages to Mortgage Priority?
- One advantage of pre-qualifying before you start shopping for a home is you're more attractive to sellers. The seller won't have to worry about accepting your offer, only to have the financing turned down.
- You will also save time closing on the loan when you find a home because some of the steps for qualifying and underwriting have already been completed.
- The biggest advantage is you'll know how much you can afford for a home before you start shopping.
How Mortgage Priority works:
- Mortgage Priority is an upfront pre-qualification program for home buyers.
- There is no cost and no obligation to get pre-qualified.
- This program is available on most of our loan options (with the exception of refinance-only programs).
- When you find the home you want to purchase, an appraisal will be completed and if everything checks out – you'll be on your way to owning your new home.
- Whether you’re an experienced home buyer or if this is your first home, using Mortgage Priorty allows you to negotiate and make an offer on a property with confidence.
- With Mortage Priority, you can position yourself as a serious buyer in the real estate marketplace.