Consolidate Your Debt
Take control of your financial situation
- Through refinancing to a lower rate, use the extra cash to pay off your higher-interest debt.
- Make one low monthly mortgage payment instead of making several payments to sources like credit cards, student loans, etc. and pay less overall every month. Unlike credit cards, the interest from your mortgage is usually tax deductible.* (*Please consult your tax advisor.)
- Even if you have imperfect credit, we can help. Paying off your higher-interest debts faster can even improve your overall credit rating.
- Do you have two mortgages that you'd like to consolidate? We can help you refinance both loans into one low rate. This could significantly reduce your monthly mortgage payment.
Some of the loan options for consolidating debt:
- FHA Loan - Refinance your debt into one low cost loan.
- 15-Year Loan - Consolidate your debt and pay it off quicker with our 15-year fixed-rate mortgage.
- 30-Year Loan - Always know exactly what your monthly payment is each month over the course of a 30 year fixed loan.
- VA Loan - A great choice for veterans and military members to consolidate debt with a low fixed rate.
Cash Out Refinance
A cash-out refinance can help your financial needs
- Use your home equity to your advantage! Get money out of your home and use it for anything you want. Find out if it makes sense to refinance with our Refinance Calculator.
- Make home improvements to increase the value of your home, pay for college tuition, pay off high-interest credit card debt, or buy a vacation home.
- Homeowners over 62 can access their home’s equity like cash with a Reverse Mortgage from The Arkell Barnes Mortgage Team, proud member of the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association.
For the past 16 years we’ve helped hundreds of Americans, just like you, lower their monthly payment by refinancing. Contact us today to see how we can help you!
Our most popular refinance options
- FHA Loan - Get a cash-out refinance of up to 85%. Make a smart move – consolidate your debts into one low-rate loan!
- Fixed Rate Mortgage - A traditional mortgage with fixed payments, it’s great for budgeting with mortgage payment stability.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage - Save thousands in interest during the fixed-rate period of your ARM!
- VA Loan - Get cash out of your home, up to 90% of your home’s value, with the VA loan if you’re a veteran, military member, or spouse.
Lower Your Payment
Historically low mortgage rates means lowering your payment is easier than ever.
Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of mortgage rates at their lowest in several decades. We can help you evaluate if refinancing makes sense given your current interest rate. Take a look at our Refinance Calculator to see how a new rate and term could lower your monthly mortgage payment.
Our most popular loan options for lowering your monthly mortgage payment are:
- FHA LOAN - Refinance out of a rising mortgage payment with the fixed-rate security of a government-insured FHA loan. Find out if you could refinance without an appraisal with an FHA Streamline.
- 30 YEAR FIXED LOAN - This is a more traditional loan where you can lock in with a 30-year fixed.
- ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGE - If you plan not to stay in your home. Get the lowest rate available with a 5- or 7- year ARM and potentially pay thousands less over a traditional fixed rate mortgage for the first 5 or 7 years of your loan.
- VA LOAN - These loans offer military veterans exceptional benefits, including low interest rates and no downpayment required.